Accreditation: Accredited by AdvancED
Memberships: Member of The Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Grades Offered: Three-year-old preschool through 12th grade
Average Student to Teacher Ratio: 14 to 1
Chapel: All students attend one chapel service per school week.
Fall Retreat: High school students have a spiritually enriching time away doing team building activities with teachers and peers.
Mission Opportunities: Every year high school students have local, regional, and foreign mission opportunities.
- current ACT average for 2016-2017 senior class- 25.3
- Terra Nova Achievement Test – Elementary and Middle school rank top 20% on a national level.
- Cross country (elementary, middle, high)
- Basketball – girls middle and high/boys middle and high
- Softball – girls middle and high
- Golf – coed middle and high
- Cheerleading – middle and high
- Volleyball – girls middle and high
- Soccer – coed middle and high
- Baseball – boys middle and high
Call DCA now: 859-236-2177 to start the application process, schedule a tour, request more information, and/or schedule a student shadow date.
- 2012 & 2013 KCAA State Softball Champions
- 2012 KCAA State Girls Cross Country Champions
- 2012 KCAA State Boys Cross Country Champions
- 2013 KCAA State Girls Middle School Basketball Champions
- 2013 KCAA State Girls Softball Champions
- 2013 KCAA State Girls Middle and Elementary Cross Country Champions
- 2014 KCAA State Girls Middle School Basketball Champions
- 2014 KCS State Girl’s Middle School Cross Country Champions
- 2014 KCS State Boy’s Middle School Cross Country Champions
Follow us on Facebook on our Danville Christian Academy Page by clicking on the "f" in the upper right corner of this website, instagram.com/dcawarriors or Twitter DCA@dca_warriors
School Office Hours: Monday - Friday, 8-5
September 20-22 - High School Retreat, Lexington Blue Grass Christian Camp
September 27-28 - Middle School Retreat, Paradise Island
October 5 - 1-2 grade to Boyd's Orchard
October 6 - PK-K5 to Devine's Corn Maze