Mission Statement: The mission of Danville Christian Academy is to provide students with academic excellence in a Christ-centered environment to help them grow spiritually, academically, and socially.
Vision Statement: Danville Christian Academy is dedicated to molding Christ-like scholars, leaders, and servants who will influence their communities and world by advancing the Kingdom of God through the vocations and avocations for which they are called.
Accreditation: Accredited by Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS)
Certification: Certified by The Kentucky Non-public School Commission, Certified CLEP Testing Center
Memberships: Member of The Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Grades Offered: Three-year-old preschool through 12th grade
Average Student to Teacher Ratio: 14 to 1
Chapel: All students attend one chapel service per school week.
- current ACT average for 2016-2017 senior class- 25.3
- Terra Nova Achievement Test – Elementary and Middle school rank top 20% on a national level.
- Cross country (elementary, middle, high)
- Basketball – girls middle and high/boys middle and high
- Softball – girls middle and high
- Golf – coed middle and high
- Cheerleading – middle and high
- Volleyball – girls middle and high
- Soccer – coed middle and high
- Baseball – boys middle and high
- 2012 & 2013 KCAA State Softball Champions
- 2012 KCAA State Girls Cross Country Champions
- 2012 KCAA State Boys Cross Country Champions
- 2013 KCAA State Girls Middle School Basketball Champions
- 2013 KCAA State Girls Softball Champions
- 2013 KCAA State Girls Middle and Elementary Cross Country Champions
- 2014 KCAA State Girls Middle School Basketball Champions
- 2014 KCS State Girl’s Middle School Cross Country Champions
- 2014 KCS State Boy’s Middle School Cross Country Champions