- Doors Open (students gather in the Commons room) – 7:45 a.m.
- Classrooms Open – 8:10 a.m.
- School Starts – 8:20 a.m.
- After-School Program students dismissed – 3:18 p.m. – ends at 6 p.m.
- Elementary students dismissed – 3:20 p.m.
- Middle and High school students dismissed – 3:30 p.m.
- White milk, chocolate milk, orange juice, and Capri Suns are available for $0.50 each. Prepaid drink cards can be purchased for $10. Water is also available.
- Students are welcome to bring their lunch from home or preorder from scheduled monthly options: Monday – Lee’s Famous Recipe or pasta from Southern Plate Catering, Tuesday – Captain Frank’s Hot Dog Emporium, Wednesday – Melton’s Deli, Thursday – Subway or Zaxby’s, Friday – Papa John’s or Melton’s Deli. Monthly options may vary. Lunch orders will only be taken through RenWeb.
Morning Drop Off:
- When dropping off your child, please pull forward as far as possible toward the end of the sidewalk to allow more cars behind you.
- If a car is in front of you, do NOT pull around them. Please wait behind them until their child(ren) has exited the car and the car has pulled forward.
- No child is to exit his/her car before it reaches the sidewalk.
- If you need to go into the building with your child, please park in a parking space.
- Please abide by DCA’s “cell phone-free” parking lot signs.
- Cars are to form 4 lines in the front circular lanes. All car engines should be turned off as students are dismissed. Students belonging to the first 5 vehicles from each car line only will be released. When those students are in their vehicles, all engines may be started and those cars dismissed. Please do not start car engines until the “Start Engines” sign is presented. The 4 lines will proceed forward, and the process will begin again until all students have been dismissed.
- Parents may park in a parking space and personally pick up their student(s). Middle school and elementary students may only walk to the parking lot when accompanied by an adult.
- K-3′s through 5th grade will dismiss at 3:20 and grades 6th through 12th will dismiss at 3:30. If you have children in both dismissals, please wait until the 3:30 dismissal time. There will be no parking in the grass on the sides of the parking lot or in front of the school. You MUST either park in a parking space and come to the building to get your child or come through the dismissal lines.
- All parents with children in grades K3′s-5th will receive a sign with their names. This sign is to be placed in the lower right hand corner of the windshield. Please make copies of this page to ensure that all individuals picking up your child will have one to display.
Cell Phone Policy:
- All student cell phones must be turned to the off position or silent, as well as not used or visible during class.
Follow us on Facebook on our Danville Christian Academy Page by clicking on the "f" in the upper right corner of this website, instagram.com/dcawarriors or Twitter DCA@dca_warriors
Summer School Office Hours: Tuesday-Thursday, 8-4
Click on the tab RESOURCES for a list of School Supplies
DCA Family Night - August 14th
1st Day of School - August 16th