DCA’s vision is to mold Christ-like scholars, leaders, and servants who will influence their communities and world by advancing the kingdom of God through their future vocations and avocations. God has entrusted our students with a variety of talents, interests, and missions; it is our responsibility to facilitate the development of these callings so they can impact society for Christ.
In an effort to fulfill this vision and maximize each student’s full potential, we must provide a wide variety of opportunities. Accomplishing this goal requires additional facilities; therefore, we present to you the Warrior Complex.
The Warrior Complex, which will be attached to our current facility, will include the following key areas:
- Gymnasium/locker rooms
- Art studio
- Music classroom
- Commons room/Cafeteria
After completion of the Warrior Complex, our current commons room will be renovated to meet further facility needs.
The Warrior Complex’s benefits will be abundant and far-reaching. The additional educational and co-curricular opportunities provided will more fully equip our students to make an eternal impact on the world in which they live. Other benefits include, but are not limited to the following:
• School-wide assemblies • Drama/musical performances
• On-site P.E. classes • Visual and performing arts instruction
• Large group activities • On-site athletic team practices and home games
• Community-wide events
We ask you to prayerfully consider joining us in the effort to make this vision a reality.
DCA has established a fund with National Christian Foundation Kentucky (member of the ECFA) to help you give more effectively to our ministry and to provide you with many flexible giving options.
1. If you’d like to mail a check, please make the check payable to “National Christian Foundation Kentucky” and mail it to P.O. Box 175, Lexington, KY 40588. Please write “Danville Christian Academy Building Fund” and/or account #315991 in the memo line. Or click on the Donate button for an electronic check option.
2. To contribute stock, bonds, mutual funds, real estate, business interest, personal property (coins, vehicles, antiques, jewelry, gold, art, etc.) or other types of assets, please contact Callie Picardo at email@example.com or (859) 948-2473. She will gladly discuss the options of a charitable gift annuity or charitable trust.
School Office Hours: Monday - Friday, 8-5
March 28—DCA Board Mtg, 6:30 pm Commons Rm
April 3-7 - Spring Break, NO SCHOOL
April 11—Individual Spring photos
April 11—KONA ICE
April 14—Half Day
April 14-21—Senior Class Mission trip to Panama
April 18-21—9-11th Mission trip to Lynch
April 18-21—Terra Nova Testing K5-7th Grade
April 25—DCA Spring Fundraiser
April 28—2nd Grade Fieldtrip to Gabes Place Farm
April 28—4th Grade Fieldtrip to Fort Harrod
Follow us on Facebook with our Danville Christian Academy page, instagram.com/dcawarriors or Twitter DCA@dca_warriors