PTF serves to support the staff and programs of Danville Christian Academy through fundraising, volunteering, and special activities. All parents and teachers of DCA are considered members and are encouraged to attend scheduled meetings.
- President – Lara Heck
- President-elect –
- Secretary –
- Treasurer – Michelle Gilbert
- Market Day Co-Chairs – Lisa Breeding and Beth Coyle
- Teacher Appreciation Chair – Donna Majors
- Auction Chair – John Johnson
Email Lara Heck with any questions or suggestions!
Help raise funds for our school by grocery shopping online at www.marketday.com! 10% – 20% of every order supports DCA. DCA’s ID number is 28688. The grade with the most sales for February, March, and April combined will win an ice cream party in May!
PTF conducts an annual auction in the fall. Food, music, fellowship, and bidding are always enjoyed by all. Proceeds benefit various school aspects.
Use your Kroger Plus Card to earn money for our school! Read the following simple instructions to get started:
- Go to kroger.com
- Scroll over “Community”
- Click on “Community Rewards”
- Create an account and add your Kroger Plus Card number to your account
- Enter DCA’s organization number (12422) to signify that you want your account to benefit Danville Christian Academy.
- Now, every time you use your Kroger Plus Card, DCA will earn money!
Cut and collect box tops to earn money for DCA. For more information on participating products, go to www.boxtops4education.com.
2017-2018 Meeting Dates
All meetings occur on a Thursday and in DCA’s commons room. Contact Lara Heck for the complete meeting schedule.