- ACT average for 2014-2015 – 23.5
- ACT average for 2015-2016 – 23.8
- ACT average for 2016-2017 – 25.7
- ACT average for 2017-2018 – 21.3
- Kentucky’s state average of 19.8 and the National average of 21.1
Kindergarten through eighth grade students at DCA take the TerraNova Norm-Referenced Achievement Test, testing students in the areas of vocabulary, reading, language mechanics, math, science, social studies, and spelling. Tests are taken during the spring semester. The 2013-2014 test results rank DCA’s elementary and middle school students collectively in the nation’s 87th percentile.