DCA’s Art Department needs your help! Each grade level bring in the most items (measured by weight) will win an ice cream party for their class! Only approved items that are delivered clean and ready to use to Ms. Wright will qualify.
Approved items are:
- Paper Towel Tubes
- Styrofoam Food Trays
- Cardboard Egg Cartons
- Plastic Water Bottles- with or without lids
- Plastic Deli Trays
- Small Plastic Food Containers with Lids- butter, sour cream, etc.
- Plastic Containers without Lids- mandarin oranges, applesauce, etc.
- Lids- water bottles, milk or juice, concentrated juice, etc.
- Plastic Berry Containers
- Cereal and Cracker Boxes
- Mesh Produce Bags- apples, oranges, potatoes, etc.
- Leftover (clean) Aluminum Foil Sheets
- Gift Boxes
- Corrugated Cardboard Pieces- 4×6 or larger
- Cardboard Tubes- mailing, etc.
- Tag Board/Poster Board Pieces
- Empty Clorox Wipes Containers
- Glass Soft Drink Bottles (please rinse)
- Old Vinyl Tablecloths or Vinyl Placemats
- Paper Lunch Bags
- Buttons, Beads, Sequins, Shells
- Small Plastic Toys
- Sparkly and/or Shiny Wrapping Paper
- Tissue Paper
- Curly Ribbon
- Cardboard Packing Corner from Electronics
If you have 25 of any item whether or not it is on the list we would love to have it. Thank you so much for support!