Danville Christian Academy’s middle school program smoothly transitions students from childhood to secondary education. Challenging, relevant curriculum combines with a compassionate staff who fosters social and spiritual development. This results in students who are able to handle the emotional challenges of adolescence, master essential knowledge and skills, and firmly develop a Biblical worldview.
Middle School Highlights
- Teachers highly specialized in content areas
- Algebra l offered for high school credit
- Focus on technology
- American Sign Language instruction
- Praise Band offered
- Weekly chapel services
- Bible taught as a core subject
- Sports offered: boys’ basketball, girls’ basketball, cross-country, girls’ softball, cheerleading, golf, coed soccer, lacrosse
- Middle school retreat and 8th Grade Celebration offered
- Organized mission projects
- Clubs offered: Student Council, Junior Beta Club, Warriors on Missions, FCA, Drama
- Field trips relevant to curriculum
- Small class sizes lead to individualized instruction.