The re-enrollment period starts on March 12th and concludes on May 20th
- One Pay – Due August 20, 2020
- Two Pay – Due August 20, 2020 and January 20, 2021
- Ten Pay – Due monthly beginning August 2020 ending May 2021
5th or 20th of each month
- Twelve Pay – Due monthly beginning June 2020 ending May 2021
5th or 20th of each month
It is Danville Christian Academy’s desire to make a Christ-centered education available to as many families as possible. DCA’s tuition assistance program was developed to help bridge the gap between the expense of tuition and what a family can afford. Families must submit a tuition assistance application for each student for each of the school years for which assistance is requested. All applicants are advised that awards will most likely change (increase or decrease) each year. The amount awarded to each applicant each year will be based on an analysis done by an independent third party as selected by the school and based on available funds. TA awards only apply tuition and not to fees of any kind. DCA families may apply for tuition assistance for students entering Pre-K4 through 12th grade. Part-time Preschool students and Preschool students enrolled in the 3-year-old program (already at a significant discounted rate) are not eligible to receive tuition assistance.
HOW TO APPLY
Once your family has re-enrolled and established a FACTS Tuition Management (FACTS) ID and password, use this information to login to FACTS and apply for tuition assistance. The system will guide you through the steps to complete the online application.
- DCA uses FACTS Management Company (FACTS) to help us manage our tuition payment program and financial aid assessment. DCA requires all families to have a FACTS account including a method of payment in order to process their students’ tuition and incidental expenses.
- During the re-enrollment period, parents must verify their FACTS account. FACTS uses this information to process the students’ 2019-2020 re-enrollment fees, and then ongoing, for the students’ 2019-2020 tuition payments and other incidental expenses.
The “Student Referral Program” is designed to thank our families who actively encourage and recruit their friends and family members to enroll at DCA. Each successful referral will result in a tuition credit for the 2019-2020 school year.
Current DCA families will receive a tuition credit (as described below) for referring friends and family members to DCA:
- $150 for P3’s and part time P4 students
- $300 for all-day preschool students
- $500 for all-day Kindergarten—12th grade