Preschool and Kindergarten classes blew it out of the park with their Superhero themed chapel last Friday. There has been so much growth in these students in the last year!
*Video may not be distributed without expressed permission from DCA
Please help us raise funds for our new gym. You can share the donation link on social media. For large donations or questions about tax deductible donations please contact DCA Director of Finance, Julie Teater at (859)236-2177.
DCA’s Art Department needs your help! Each grade level bring in the most items (measured by weight) will win an ice cream party for their class! Only approved items that are delivered clean and ready to use to Ms. Wright will qualify.
Approved items are:
- Paper Towel Tubes
- Styrofoam Food Trays
- Cardboard Egg Cartons
- Plastic Water Bottles- with or without lids
- Plastic Deli Trays
- Small Plastic Food Containers with Lids- butter, sour cream, etc.
- Plastic Containers without Lids- mandarin oranges, applesauce, etc.
- Lids- water bottles, milk or juice, concentrated juice, etc.
- Plastic Berry Containers
- Cereal and Cracker Boxes
- Mesh Produce Bags- apples, oranges, potatoes, etc.
- Leftover (clean) Aluminum Foil Sheets
- Gift Boxes
- Corrugated Cardboard Pieces- 4×6 or larger
- Cardboard Tubes- mailing, etc.
- Tag Board/Poster Board Pieces
- Empty Clorox Wipes Containers
- Glass Soft Drink Bottles (please rinse)
- Old Vinyl Tablecloths or Vinyl Placemats
- Paper Lunch Bags
- Buttons, Beads, Sequins, Shells
- Small Plastic Toys
- Sparkly and/or Shiny Wrapping Paper
- Tissue Paper
- Curly Ribbon
- Cardboard Packing Corner from Electronics
If you have 25 of any item whether or not it is on the list we would love to have it. Thank you so much for support!
This week our DCA Lady Warriors Basketball Team will be competing in the NACA Basketball Competition. Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers! Make sure to wish them all good luck! You can follow there progress through the competition here.
Good Luck Lady Warriors!